Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Wings of Love

BismillahirRahmanirRahim


My Wings of Love

I am drenched in your love
Dancing on the spinning floor
I turn
and turn again
with only thoughts of You

I am in the street of my house
spinning in the middle of the road
no one can see me
no one can hear me
but You

I call out your name as i dance in your love
I begin to float, my legs not touching the ground beneath me
I look up, and i see a glimpse of You
My eyes gleam, my mind rests, my heart praises
in your name, i carry on whirling

As i reach higher and higher towards you
I am in the state of balance, where i become One with You
You are my wings and i fade into the sky,
still whirling as i let my wings of Love carry me towards You,
eyes closed, heart spinning, i have become One with my Beloved and lost my senses in this world~
by Munise

2 Comments:

Blogger *Under*Cover*Sister* said...

salam sis,hope u in the best of health and iman inshallah..

mashallah beautiful blog!..

take care,
wasalam

1:28 PM  
Blogger Rahma Krambo said...

Salaamu alaikum...I arrived at your Blog via my Guestbook on the Stars site, where you arrived from the Rumi video on MySpace. Isn't this amazing! Truly we have arrived at an age without space or time.

And after reading your poetry I think I'm reading Rumi poetry. Alhumdulillah, it seems as though Rumi is speaking through you.
This is a beautiful site; the photographs look familiar to me also. We've been to Istanbul and Cyprus....they feel like home.
Salaams,
Rahma,
California

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home